Zoning Admin

Bruce Turner

Phone: 989-553-5315

Zoning and Building Permits

Fairgrove Township is a zoned community. It is necessary to obtain a zoning permit before beginning construction even if you are constructing a farm building. Please contact Bruce Turner at 989-553-5315 to obtain a zoning permit. You will need a zoning permit before you will be able to obtain a building permit from the Tuscola County Building Department.